Thursday, April 29, 2010

Settling in to our new home....

Finally we are in to our new home, and even though I only have a temporary work room, I will so have a purpose built studio to move in to.

I am back to work this week, writing more articles for Making Jewellery Magazine, getting a few new bits made and writing a list to get sorted ready for the website restocking......keep a look out there will be some bargains.

I have been off line for the past three weeks and have an amazing amount to catch up on, but will try to blog once a week and post some more work.

I do have some online tutorial work, where I will be using beautiful beads supplied by Beads Direct. These step by steps will show you how to make each item.

Well back to the catch up...........Ta ta for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment