Sunday, March 07, 2010

Making Jewellery Magazine Issue 13

9 Step Earring Turtorial.



Issue 13 is finally here, I find having to wait a month between issues to be about 2 weeks too long!!!

I have three articles in this edition, a step by step tutorial, a section in the Tool supplement, on behalf of Cooksons Gold, and my first Tool of the Month page. (I also have a little spot on the 49 tips page).

The earrings in this months edition were created on behalf of Palmer Metals. They are understated glamour, and rather different to my usual style of work.


The new page that I have taken over for the next few issues, The Tool of the Month, is turning out to be a very enjoyable page to write. I am getting to review a multitude of jewellery making tools. Keep a look out for future issues, featuring pliers, hammers, and various wire tools.


I also have been asked to be involved in several exciting project in the coming months....will keep you posted!.


No comments:

Post a Comment