Thursday, August 06, 2009

Challege Makes.






On a forum at www.makingjewellery.com we have started to challenge each other. The first challenge was to be inspired by a photo I had taken at our local Wetlands, the second was to make a wearable jewellery item from recycled materials.
Here are my entries.
The first is a silver and copper necklace from my now newly christened On The Wing collection, and also a silver pendant.
The second was more of a challenge for me, as it took a while for me to come up with something I LOVED, and not just a make for the makes sake! I have melted a pile of scrap and then added a few AMAZING beads handmade by Caroline at craftedgems.blogspot.com.
I have now got about an hour of polishing to do, and will of course be back to show off the new makes!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment